It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-06-30

Notes

2014-06-27
Road the bus right past my stop today. Videoed myself walking back to work. Damn Reddit.

Kids today may have never owned music CD or album of any kind. Even collecting music online may not include buying a whole album.

2014-06-30
Got my bus pass! Worked this morning just fine. Back in the express lane.

The Hamster Factor. The making of Twelve Monkeys.



The definition of “Angel Investor” has changed. It used to be someone who would invest on the strength of an idea. Now it is someone who invests on the strength in the growth of a business that hasn’t made it yet.

64 -22 = 42
So, that is where the meaning of life came from. The work age of people is 22 to 64. Now you know. the meaning of life is to work. I’m 45, which puts me 17 years from the end and 23 from the front. That means I’m more than halfway to the end of work. I’ll believe it when I’m in Mowii sipping Mities on the beach for a living.

No comments: