It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-06-24

Notes

I was listening to a fictional podcast today. I do that at work .I could tell the lady doing the reading was just reading to her laptop. I could hear her the fans kicking in and out. I hate that. It is distracting. I want to tell people to use a microphone with a 3m cable and read in a different room. One of the podcasters built a tiny closet with sound proofing and uses that. Sounds like a plan. That or get a laptop that doesn’t have fans. Make an effort. The reading was excellent otherwise.

Rich people get their money from other people, not all of whom are rich. So saying you will pay for something by taxing the rich means everyone pays. Everyone pays because most rich people run businesses in some fashion. f they cannot get or stay rich by putting other people to work, they will stop doing so.

We have part of a project at work written in Python that is 17,000 lines long. It has been written over a couple years and is one after another bug fixes. Today, the powers that be, decided to look very hard at learning from it, and rewriting it from an updated design spec. That isn’t quite scratch. Sometimes fixing goes too far and overhauling is in order.

Those plugged up nose inhalers are banned in Japan. You can get a resounding slap on the wrist if you try to take one in the country even by mistake. So I’ve heard on the internet anyway. It must be true.

Why the sky may turn green before a tornado.

No comments: