It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-01-14

Notes


I’m listening to a series online. They are stuck in an afterlife. They have so many adventures and so many enemies that any time one of them asks “What time is it?” They all run for their lives because the answer is “Time to run for your life!”


Well, hewie! I didn’t get to go make a video at lunch again today. I didn’t feel good this morning so I asked Nat to give me a ride in. She did, the sweetheart. I wanted to shoot a video of the ridiculous traffic, but I didn’t want to distract Nat while dealing with it. Lost opportunity.

I found myself deliberately skipping many Christmas and New Years themed audiocasts. I had simply had enough. I don't typically listen to audiocasts unless I’m at work. This is the rule, but there are exceptions.  This practice bites me butt around holidays that warrant a themed show. No big loss. There are plenty of audiocasts to go round for the month of January.

This afternoon I managed to get the vacation planner thing installed. It is a complex email and calendar based database that allows people to collaborate to make sure everyone does not take vacation at the same time. It allows all kinds of management to happen in the foreground. It is far more complex than it needs to be, but it looks like it will work. Now, if only I took vacations. Apparently, I have 3 weeks coming to me this year.

No comments: