It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-01-02

Notes


Had a horrible night sleep. People popping firecrackers until after 23:00. Nat and Elle up all night watching Big Bang on DVD. SOBs. I wanted to watch.

07:45 - Walked in. Getting up this morning was easy. Got in to work and made it to the first cup of coffee before passing out. I will add another entry after 15:00 to update I’m sure.

08:05 - I have 2 Prairie Home Companions waiting for me. That makes it all worthwhile.

08:10 - Dealing with tons of cleanup. I did log in over the 11 days off to get some cleanup work done so it wouldn’t be so bad today. Still things to look at.

12:00 - Found some kolaches. Bonus!

15:00 - Not so tired yet.

16:00 - Starting to feel it.

I did spend a few minutes talking with some folks about the break. We are not robots yet. There must be a few minutes to be human. It sounds like people took time to relax for the most part. As you do.

I just learned, in Chrome, you can hit ctrl-1 ctrl-2 ... to hit specific tabs. Where have I been?

I use Farmer’s Insurance for a bunch of my insurance needs. For the last couple months, I’ve been fighting the online system. Somehow I managed to destroy my account. I ended up creating a new one, getting all the correct policies added and pay the bill. You do not understand how good this feels. I have been late on a bunch of payments and that just isn’t me.

I ordered myself a wristwatch and a new video camera for my personal Christmas.

No comments: