It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-07-14

This is a test


I’m trying out a new editor just for the hell of it. Please ignore this post. Not that anyone reads these things any more.

It looks like you can still not insert code in this editor. That is a drag because it would be handy to do so. Guess you can’t have anything. Or, in this case, a minor feature that would not be very difficult to make happen.
Green text
There may be a point where this editor will come in handy. I already use it for simple notes.
Link to somewhere.
Then again, it is not intended to be for real. This editor is only a placeholder for a huge corporation to say they have one in the cloud so they will have the option of chasing said ends in the future. This software cannot be regarded as competition to the existing office suites out there.
FicompitableeldValue
Title
Description
Tags
LinkLink

This editor is google docs. It is simply unusable for my needs. I intend to copy and paste this to my blog to find out if Google tools are compatible with one another

No comments: