It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-07-02

Notes

I like the damage list from the earthquake in Australia recently. Paraphrasing "Some stuff fell off some shelves and no one was really injured who probably wouldn't have been injured just walking around anyway."

Women write a lot of science fiction about having kids in post apocalyptic societies. Just something that hadn't been thinking about.

All my evil scientist powers will be invested in to manufacturing a good luck vest, followed shortly by a bad luck gun. That is all.

I really do not like saxophone music. I don't know why. It must have something to do with Clinton.

I listened to a fictional podcast about a war between the U. S. and China. I just don't think the U. S. could hold its own against China. Not in China. We just don't have the ability to throw enough metal at them in a short enough period of time to do much good. I'm not saying that China would kick our ass, I'm saying we would have a hell of a time beating them at anything resembling a ground war on their territory.

No comments: