- There are bird eating spiders. Unfortunately, they do not capture birds in webs and gobble them down while they are writhing, but they are pretty dang big and scary looking none the less.
- Someone in the group had roach eggs end up in their hair while shampooing.
- &dq;Any bug that touches me dies.&dq; Several chimes of agreement after that statement.
- Legacy tomatoes and their best season. OK, not &dq;legacy&dq;, it was another word.
- Figs. There was a lot about figs.
- Apparently, people like figs.
- I worked the Fig Newton angle to no real laughter.
- Birds eat figs off the trees.
- Blood pressure related foods
- My father's numbers mostly fell in line after retiring.
- Studies that say women's life span is slowly approaching men's. Speculation says it is due to women entering the work force on mass.
- Some kind of nuts are good for your blood pressure.
We ate in the lunch room today. Several of the guys have a thing going on where they each buy a week worth of food and take turns cooking, buying, and cleaning up. I do not participate because of my lack of reliability.