It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-06-14

Notes:

We are incapable of learning everything. We are capable of trying.

I can't get Fedora 16 to automatically source my .bashrc file on login. I don't get it. It works on other versions.

What shall we do with one port on one server? How many meetings will it take to decide this port's fate? What slides and security will guard this port? What shall we tell the internet?

Peter Lorre Was a bug-eyed actor who did a bunch of movies. He is remembered more for horror stories. I listened to a radio show where he played a Russian murderer. He had a distinct Austrian accent. He screwed up his lines.

Still sticking with VIM for the time being.

Obscurographer: My kid who can say all the proper words trying to explain something, yet not get her message across all while using maximum effort to either confuse me or actually make sense. I haven't figure out which yet.

No comments: