It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-10-04

Notes:

I notice the "Occupy" movement is not getting hammered in the press like the Tea Party. Makes me say "hmmmmm".

Scientists analyzed tweets. They came up with one conclusion. The entire world is happier in the mourning and gets more and more miserable through the day. I could have told them this. This was not a side effect of looking for something else. They set out to find out this very information. They used super computers to get it done. When you check the details, they only looked for positive words vs negative words. They claim the errors cancel out. -Dr. Karl and the Naked Scientist.

My parents came up for lunch today. I was worried about a long lunch. 12:11 to 13:13. Not only was it a magnificent lunch at Rockfish, but it was great to catch up. My father has been under the weather for a while and he looks better now than he did in the beginning of it all. He has kidney issues. It is one of those things he will have to deal with for the rest of his life.

There is talk of making it illegal to insult police in England. There is no freedom of speech in Great Britain that I'm aware of. Here in the states, if you mouth off to a cop you should expect to get slapped with disorderly conduct at least. Some of the cops in Britain say there are already laws to deal with it.

No comments: