It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-03

Republicans

Who will run? Who can win? Who cares. half the people standing on a stump say Obama can't win. The other half say he cannot loose. Supposedly, Obama will have a billion dollars to spend on his campaign. I cannot believe this. I'm sure it is true. I just can't wrap my head around it.

Trump is a joke. I really hope he is just messing with the media for the ratings. He would make a terrible precedent.

Sarah Palin is a choice, but I'm not sure she can beat Obama. Listen to me. I sound like I know what I'm talking about. I would like to hang out with Palin. I think she is capable. She has had to balance a budget a couple times. That is more than Obama did before becoming leader of the free world. Far as I can tell anyway.

Ron Paul scares me. I don't know why. I don't even know him. I'm afraid to look. I fear he has a chance. That the worse

Rick Perry

Mit Romny

No one else sticks out in my mind.

No comments: