It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-31

Phone zombies

Radiation from cell phones can possibly cause cancer, the World Health Organization said today.
CNN Headline News email

I've been wondering who would step up and declare that radiation, even if from a really popular device like a mobile phone, causes cancer. The industry that has grown up around these little devices has been denying tooth and nail for decades that this is infarct a fact.

There is a cancer pad in my trouser pocket as I type this. That might produce something other than a brain tumor. That would be my back pocket.

(in a zombie moan voice) Brains! Did you get my text? Brains.

How many people have to die before the truth is known to the world? No one is after the tumor's opinion. Pack of bigots.

No comments: