It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-27

Notes:

Someone saw my slow motion test from yesterday and asked for more. I asked if they had any ideas to send me an email. I really want every day activities that will look interesting slowed down just a bit. I cannot stop a bullet or a blender blade or anything. Just 10 times. It is fun and seems to be even just a bit interesting. Still trying to come up with other ideas for videos.

I want to run around the office and figure out where all the IT type equipment is. Things get moved around a lot in this company. We are supposed to keep track of things. I take my camera and take pictures of all the stickers on the equipment. I then reconcile the numbers in the DB. This time I'm going to swipe the bar code reader and try to get it to work for me. That will make things work much better.

We got some Velcro wire ties. The lady who purchased them bought more than I wanted. I think that was a good idea because I'm burning through them. I've even started using 1 tie on 2 wires in a few cases. I haven't even started using them in the labs yet. I'm scared that the lab jockeys will bum rush me for more once they see them used. That is probably a good thing. I really dislike using zip ties in all situations. When you have weight or a stressful situation they work better. If you might need to rerun wires at any point, the Velcro ties work many times better. I'm sick of having to cut zip ties every three inches on some runs. (Jake!)

An old nickle has 25% coper. 75% nickle. New ones have no copper. I don't know what the new combination is. I don't think any one cares. It even without the expensive mettles, nickles cost more than a nickle to make.

No comments: