It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-11

Notes:

There are no heroes any more. No one can step forward and act like a savior. They are human and thus have flaws. These will be exploited by people who want their agenda over the one presented by said hero. This makes me fear that a non human politician will come on to the scene in the near future. There will be a non human put in charge of people's lives because the non human has fewer flaws or at least more expected and acceptable flaws. I wonder if it will be a robot with a chainsaw hand.

Yesterday, I tried shooting a video at lunch yesterday. We went to Smash Berger. The burger was awesome. I waved the camera back and forth trying to get every one just for grins. I wasn't making a production about it or anything obtrusive. I had the camera out for all of fifteen seconds. When I got home, I watched the video. People looked like dear in headlights. The conversation halted. It was frightening.

My toe hurts. The toenail on my left big toe has an edge on one side that is digging. I hate that. Some call this an ingrown toenail. I believe that I let it get a bit too long before trimming it. It appears to have been hitting my boot as I walked. It didn't make me uncomfortable until I took the boots off yesterday evening. Then it hurt like crazy for a couple hours. I bumped it walking to the can in the middle of the night and had trouble getting back to sleep. Today it is just sore. I think it is healing. There are no marks on the toe that I can find. By the end of the day, it felt much better, but I can still feel it if I step the wrong way.

We had a code update today. It is funny that 5 seconds after hearing the new code, I completely forgot the old code. It really was just straight replaced in my memory.

We have some flash drives we use on computers. Who doesn't? I had to copy the data off one of these little torture devices and put it on a regular hard drive. As it went there were errors. It kind of worked. I copied the image, then ran a bunch of recovery tools on the new drive. It sucks because I didn't hear about the results by the time I left. I'll only hear about it tomorrow if it didn't work.

No comments: