It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-04

Notes:

Now Sony's PC network for Sony Entertainment has been hacked. If you play Everquest you may want to report your card lost. It appears this breach came about the same time as the other Play Station issue. I can't wait to hear the apologies for this one. Are there any Sony networks I should make sure I'm not a member of?

"Surprising rise in inflation" Where the fuck have you been? I hate experts. Oh, we were all wrong by miles, but keep paying us to be wrong because who else are you going to listen to? All I had to do was look at my list of monthly bills to tell you inflation was rocketing toward orbit. They are still making predictions that inflation will not get even worse. These experts are mad. They don't count all the things that make us all faint when we pay the tab. Lump of idiots.

Yesterday, I videoed two guys standing on the side of the fountain out front of work. They were a couple of working men types who had that stance that they were there discussing how to fix something. They pointed and sighed. They shook their heads and ended up walking off. I deleted the video because it was boring. I wanted to catch them walking in the fountain. No such luck. I wished this morning that I had kept the video because the fountain was drained. It looks like they really were there to fix something.

TV ownership in the U. S. dropped by 2%. It has as much to do with the economic down turn as the change in how people get their entertainment. Cable TV is a luxury. I do not have cable. I get my TV through the airwaves for local news. I use the internet for entertainment. The commentator mentioned that she had 1300 channels on her cable.

The reason there is not currently a contraceptive pill for men is because the side effects are considered catastrophic. There is a lot of money involved so they keep trying to come up with one.

No comments: