It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-28

Keeping the kids calm in a war zone

This is Mexico

Yes, my love, everyone on the floor. Little ones... what? What, my love? No, nothing's happening love, just put your little faces on the ground... with your... beautiful ones, put your little faces on the floor. Nothing is the matter, nothing is going to happen to us, just don't get up please. We are going to sing a song! We're going to sing... I know which one! Yes! If rain drops were made of chocolate, I would love to be there... Who wants chocolate!?
We open our mouths in order to taste... let's open our mouths! Put your heads on the ground, ok? This is how you are gonna open your mouths... are you opening your mouths? Awwww, let's see if it's true. Do you guys have your little mouths open to catch the rain? Cmon, Miguel, I don't see your little mouth.

You know, I hear people complain about how dangerous U. S. schools are now days. I just can't help but think that a metal detector at every entrance would not have helped this situation.

No comments: