It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-19

Day

Lunch conversation. I didn't get a lunch today. Such is the life of an IT professional. There was little chit chat either. I asked Lance about any upcoming gigs. Adam got an SD drive for home. I was impressed by the drive, but in the middle of something. Normally, I get some off work conversation during a day. There is nothing wrong with it. It helps keep the mind focused on tasks to let go of that concentration for a minute or two.

At some point near the end of the day I attempted to hijack someone else's conversation. They were talking about their favorite local lunch style restaurant. One guy defended McDonald's. We spoke of getting sick off of one or the other restaurant.

I was such a wreck when I left work. It is funny that I feel so much better now that I came home. I ate something and put up a video on YouTube. Spend a bit of time with the family. Just a bit of relaxation makes the world seem like not such a bad place.

No comments: