It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-05

Video response

One of the vloggers I subscribe to has asked people to comment about the death penalty. I want to say something. I don't really have anything to contribute to the idea or the history of the death penalty. I want to respond for some reason. It isn't like me to do video responses to be honest. Rarely do I contribute that way.I did put up a response to this guy's vlog though. It was his comment about loosing his "man bag" that got me.

The idea of sitting down and talking about something so deep dividing as the death penalty just drags me down. The words will not come to mind. Every time I try to run though a possible script in my head, I don't like what comes out. This is one of those times I think I will leave it alone and move on. No matter what you say on this subject, the world will bite your head off. It is almost as bad as abortion.

I'm too tired this evening to do the nunchucks video I want to do. Save that one for a restful evening. Need a bit of room in the garage and to make sure the first aid kit is up to snuff.

No comments: