It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-04

RC plane buzzes New York

This is perhaps one of the best RC plane videos. It is by far the most interesting. They found something cool to fly around and they got it on the internet. They praise the TSA for professionalism. It looks like some organized group of folks who do this sort of thing on a regular basis. I found a Black Sheep RC club, but they cannot be the same folks.

I hope they have no long term legal issues. I hope they figure out a way to make some scratch on these videos. It already looks like people have stolen them and posted all over the net. I found originally on LiveLeak, but their embedding code sucks so I tracked it down on YouTube. It doesn't say that many hits so this is clearly a copy after the fact. Still, good video.

No comments: