It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-22

Notes:

The odds of me being called in to work or at least called over the next week, while the company is more or less shut down, is very high. I predict I'll have to come in at least once. I bet I come in, spend 45 minutes figuring out what is wrong and end up rebooting a computer.

"We might as well call Alzheimer's Type Three Diabetes." Heard on Einstein A-Go-Go Year in review show. The idea is to stop consuming anything sweet. There is another study that says artificial sweeteners that says the "satisfaction" centers of the brain are not hit by fake sugar. Only genuine caloric contribution makes you feel satisfied, even if you eat more fake sugar.

I need a video camera that takes longer videos. There are several things I want to do with it. One of these days, I'll get a better computer. This will allow me to render 1080p video output more easily. My current computer nearly barfs every time I rip a 70p 5 minute clip. I know, I'm being selfish. There are worse things to want. My computer is about five and a half years old.

I have a week off coming up. One of the things that I'm glad about is the bounty of podcasts episodes I will have waiting for me on the other side of the break. Many podcasts will take a break for the season. That's fine. Several are not. I look forward to any I can get.

No comments: