It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-21

Notes:

The guys fixing the windows outside my office building is whistling Christmas songs. They are out there dangling along side the building banging on windows. They are replacing the seals or something. At this rate, it is going to take them months to do the building.

I'm so sick of hearing about net neutrality. The companies will get wheat they want. Perhaps, they will not get it when they want it, but they will spread mountains of cash around until they get in. They don't care if it is the front door or through the seems behind the water heater.

DVR's will come with loaded commercials soon.

The population of the United States slowed over the last decade to the lowest amount of increase since the Great Depression. This is just one more statistic that makes our current times look like the Great Depression. They have had to redefine what a depression is to prevent people from calling what we are in a depression. How messed up is this?

All those years I road in cars without a seat belt, I was only in a couple minor wrecks. How did I survive? Statistically, you are more likely to die from a bee sting than a terrorist action.

Our Carola can't hold a bunch of boxes. We need a minivan or small SUV. Something that gets good mileage will do.

Harry Potter 7a, Harry on camping. Was, unfortunately, exactly what I thought it would be. Too bad.

I have next week off. I plan on drinking my weight in coffee. I plan on getting nothing done that qualifies as productive.

It is funny how many people look for boxes over the year. I have a stash of boxes at work that I beg people to take. They are from computers that we buy over the year. They are not top dollar computers, but the boxes are awesome. I there them down and stash them in a space in a storage room. This Christmas, I am taking a good portion of the boxes home for my use. Nat said she wants to box some things up and get the living room cleared. I'm all for it. No sooner than these boxes hitting my garage, someone will complain that they need boxes. "Don't we have a pile of boxes somewhere around here?"

No comments: