It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-13

Notes:

I wouldn't say that voters are fickle so much as they keep realizing that the side they support has been lying to them more than the other guys. This cycles every election or so.

There are a couple girls in the old CB group who basically make a living mooching off other people. There are probably some guys doing something similar, but I don't recognize them. Anyway, these girls I'm thinking of are pretty. Duh. They are also mothers. Becoming a mother made them worse because now they are mooching for two. I hate passing judgment. It just took me a lifetime to recognize what is going on.

Alexander the Great, Ganges Kuhn, The British Empire, and the U. S. have all tried to manipulate Afghanistan. The Afghans say "It is easy to invade Afghanistan. It is difficult to leave." True for hundreds of years.

I really like podcast for Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo Film Reviews. They are cripplingly liberal and don't even know it. They are so far left of center that they think center is well left of left. I still listen every week.

No comments: