It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-08

Notes:

Why is cash tacky as a gift? Think of it as a universal gift certificate with no expiration date. I have never let a $10 spot slip my mind. I have left gift cards on a table until years later and then tossed them assuming they had expired, thus waisting the money. You are already not putting much thought in to what you are getting me.

Nat got me a hooded sweater for Christmas. She asked me if I wanted it to ware this morning. I told her to take it back to the store because I already have a closet full of winter cloths each item of which I can ware about every other year. I do not need any more winter clots as long as I live in Houston except to replace bits that I already have.

The cost of TV shows to NetFlix will skyrocket soon. The owners of the networks want to turn NetFlix in to a cable company. Traditional cable companies hand you a bunch of TV you don't want in order to get the stuff you do want. If NetFlix provides pay as you view and only for what you want to watch TV over the data transmission of cable TV lines, how long do you suppose it will be before the cable TV companies demand a slice of the pie? It has already happened. Where do you suppose all these net neutrality treaties are coming from? Vizio and OnLive are both coming online soon as direct competition. Microsoft and Amazon are on their trail as well. The industry smells a dollar.

No comments: