It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-06

Notes:

The Democrats are bitching already that they are going to get blamed for all the failures next year, even though, they are no tone ones really in charge. There is a cure for that Dems. It is called "Blame Bush."

I bundled up this morning because it was right above freezing. I nearly over heated. Yes, it was cold, but I was walking and warm as toast. By the time I got to work, I was rolling my sleeves up. Felt good.

Stop taking the Christmas out of Christmas. It is not "The Holidays?" Which holiday is it anyway? Which one are you telling me to be happy about? Up yours. I do not recognize generic holidays. It is the end of the year. Aren't we all really celebrating New Years Day? Is this not a good enough excuse to get together and have a party?

There was a new generation of pidgins all over the parking garage this afternoon. They didn't like me walking around. I got the stink-eye. There must have been forty or so just hanging around. Not sure why they were all just sitting there. Several flew up to the lights on the roof when I walked past. They got tired of my antics and all took off as group about ten minutes after I got there. No idea where they all went. I missed them taking off.

Tax payers still own 40% of GM. We are also paying top dollar for 25% of all the Volt hybrid cars being made. The fleet purchase is to keep GM from loosing quite so much money on the entire run of 2011 hybrid cars because GM looses a bundle on each vehicle made otherwise. Someone has to buy those lemons I suppose. This is after a 45 billion dollar tax break that they should have not gotten in bankrupts. How many other rules have been bent double to prop up this failing company?

No comments: