It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-14

Lunch conversation

We had the annual Christmas lunch today. We went to some stake house. The napkins were nicer than anything in my house. I had eaten there once before. I remember the pork chop was worth it so that is what i got. It is about two pounds of pork that melts in your mouth. I ate myself sick. The deserts were pretty good too. You got a sample of cheesecake, some kind of truffle thing that made people cough because it had some kind of flavor powder sprinkled on it and a creme brulee. I got two deserts because the guy next to me didn't want his.

The table I sat at was a bunch of the young guys. Mostly engineers and support folks. It was a good place to park because We seemed to have plenty in common to keep each other entertained. This made for some good conversation.

Conversation

  • Computer games: This crowd was all about computer games. They can go for hours if you let them.
  • The big boss: He left early so some stories came out for the new guys. It was pleasant.
  • What are you going to do for Christmas? It turns out I have a very boring Christmas planned.
  • Facebook vs Twitter: Many of us don't even bother getting each other's phone numbers any more.
  • 2005 Honda Accord
  • Kindle surfing vs phone surfing vs computer surfing. No mention of the iPad at this moment.
  • Ideas for videos.

No comments: