It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-25

Christmas

Who we saw

  • Parents
  • Family
  • Bill and Ted (Elle's dad and granddad)/li>
  • Tested every single person I have even known. Even, my old lawn guy who wondered who the hell I was.

What I got

  • I got a bunch of candy. Don't tell anyone, but we are re-gifting much of it. I'm too old for candy.
  • Cool flashlight that is brighter than any I've had in a while. It is called a tactical flashlight and I believe it. It has only a bright beam and almost no halo area outside that beam. It might just work out though. I'm very happy with it.
  • Awesome tripod that I used to film most of Christmas. Thank you Nat.
  • genes that I needed desperately. Thank you parents and Nat.
  • My parent's got me a really useful multitool. I will use it every day.
  • Couple warm hats. Thanks Nat.
  • New laser pointer to torment the cats, from Nat.
  • Gourmet hot chocolate mix. I got hooked on this stuff years ago. Nat got me my fix this year.
  • New backpack, from my parents. Works great.
  • A couple of Hickory Farms things that we are pealing as I type.
  • A fantastic meal, thank you parents, mostly mom. It was heavenly.

My parents got boots and mostly a bunch of other stuff that they bought themselves.

The same goes for Nat. She bought herself a bunch of stuff that she likes. She got shoes, snuggly, slippers and a bunch of girly stuff.

The family got tires on the car. and a few other things.

Elle made out like a bandit. Then she goes over to her dad's side of the family where she will receive another haul. Her dad bought her a Nook. Pretty nifty device. She likes it and I believe it will help her want to read more. Right now I think it is a good choice. I hope she doesn't get distracted by it.

Same time next week?

No comments: