It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-01

Notes:

One in every four homes for sale in the U. S. last quarter were in some stage foreclosure. how messed up is this?

I've been sick for a month. I cough and sneeze. My whole head is just a mess. The bad spots travel from the lower left of my through to the lower right. It will be at the top next week. My nose is sore. My throat is just generally dry and sore. My ears itch. I'm really really really sick of being sick. I wonder what percentage of my life I spend dealing with sickness and allergies.

Ever had goosebumps? Millions of years ago, humans had much more hair all over their bodies. When you felt a danger, tiny little muscles in the skin tightened. This raised the hair and made the body look a bit bigger and a bit more apposing. Animals can still do this. Humans have lost the hair, but not the muscles. -Dr Karl.

Here lately, I've been sticking my camera in my pocket over lunch. I have yet to even think about whipping it out for anything. That time is a stress walk off period. Not sure if talking to a camera or if videoing anything would be a stress reliever or causer. I have taken pictures over lunch before. That seemed to be fun.

Wow! I just heard someone on NPR complain that the polls are full of crap. Pardon me while I pull my jaw off the floor. NPR seems to be one of the biggest poll-whores ever. Everything they talk about has a poll attached to it. I suppose the news that most polls say conservatives are on the rise and both parties will suffer in one way or another is too much for the liberal echo NPR to take.

I really hate the new carr insurance commercials.

No comments: