It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-07

Notes:

On the walk in this morning I shot some footage of the cars running past. It is completely useless. I cannot afford to go do anything. I'm stuck at the house. I not only do not get to go experience things, but I cannot afford to video anything cool either. I work. I commute. I sleep. There is nothing else. I'm killing myself to work more. Yay me.

There is a massive shift in power moving from the west to the far east. China is keeping their curacy low. This means their goods and services are cheap. People flock to China for those goods and services. We may be facing a world devaluation to China's level. This will cause an equalization of sorts, but will kill trade. The U. S. has been screaming at China for decades. Most of he world is now chiming in. China is basically telling the rest of the world "We win." The rest of the world is having to catch up.

Set up a computer with two 48 inch monitors (TVs) hooked to it. Might try to find out if I can blog a pic.

When using a PDF printer, use "printer quality" and not "screen quality" to get better image output. The files will be larger, but it is worth it most of the time. The different quality settings are really a hang over from the days when emailing files was limited to teeny tiny pictures.

I was in the middle of a bunch of really stressful crap. I had a podcast running in the background. I was not really paying attention. Well, after listening to it for about an hour, I realized it was a message from the podcast people for some contest. The whole thing lasted about two minutes. I had the player on repeat by mistake. This tells me how much I absorb listening to podcasts at work.

No comments: