It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-23

Vlogging

I'm starting to get over the vlogging idea. I've been watching tons of vlogs. OK, like ten. It got old pretty quick. There are like two I really started to like the people and wanted to know more about them. Thee are a couple of YouTube channels that I like that are not vlogs.

Charles Trippy

This guy is just hyper. He has the most understanding fiancée of all time. His dad used to play in a band in the early eighties. He met Cher when he was like one. He seems to have some connections and is indignantly able to afford to do things all the time like travel and have cool things to vlog about.

BreakingNYC

This guys has three or four channels. I wonder if he and Meekakitty are involved. Not worried about it. This is his personal channel. He films quite often while doing the dishes. His other chanels are for reviewing viral videos and skits. I like the personal channel by far the best. I would watch it even if the other two vanished.

Shaytard

Poppatard, Mommatard, and all the little tards. This is a family from the Midwest now living in LA and doing the whole LA thing. The quality seems to have gone down hill after their one year anniversary. It seems like they are in the middle of some huge project and now they phone in the vlog. Sad.

They recently had a vlog about a slip and slide. The dad had more fun than anyone else including the kids. That is so middle America. Love it.

Meekakitty

She is hyper and kind of nuts. She won $100,000 bucks from her vlog a while back. She is using it for college. I follow her on Twitter. Recently she recorded 45 minutes of video only to realize she never hit record. Ouch. I've done that. Always look for that little red light. Never remember that one.

David's Farm

Not a vlog. This is not a how to channel either. This is the guy I've blogged about before. He has jumps and race tracks they set up on his farm. This is the guy with the black farm truck that he abuses and rebuilds and abuses some more.

Crazy British Bloke

This guys is about as close to a match for what I envision my vlog being like. He has a day job where he hardly ever videos anything. He has a wife who almost never ends up in the videos. He hangs out with friends and gets trashed while recording the ridiculous shit they do. He hangs with the folks at David's Farm quite a bit. Not a bad thing. No shortage of maniacal happenings to video.

Vlogbrothers

This is a couple of brothers who send videos back and forth to each other. Well, sort of. They are doing everything for entertainment purposes. They have charity work going on of some kind. I'm not sure what. I don't follow up on anything, typical consumer that I am.

PhilipDeFranco

I don't know why I follow this guy. I can't stand him. It is like watching a train wreck.

No comments: