It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-28

Sunday

Mowed front lawn. Cleaned out garage. Sprayed a couple gallons of weed killer all over the place. Didn't even look at the back yard.

So, Awesome Sunday. For the first time in a long time I feel like I relaxed over a weekend. Not sure why exactly. I did get like 14 hours of sleep last night. Maybe that is it. 

I'm about to head off to bed in a few minutes. I'm not sure how to say this, but I'm not so much ready for work as I am prepared. Does that make sense to any one? There are so manything that I have to do at work. Many of them depend on other people. All of it is stressful. All of it is due last week. All of it is in dispute on how other people want things done. All of it is a coordinated cluster-fuck. Did I mention stressful? Hence the reason I cannot say I am ready for work.

Here is hoping for a good night's sleep and a productive day/week/month/live. It never ends until it all ends. I'll relax in the grave.

No comments: