It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-13

Spring Break

Why are so many people I know who are out of school so happy about Spring Break? Did they have that good of a time on Spring Breaks in the past? Is the memory of their exploits or adventures carrying over to present? Are their lives so mundane now that they have to latch on to something from their past?

Do they have connections do actually go do something fun? Do they seek new people to share the experiences with or do they hunt down old comrades?

I never did anything fun on a Spring Break. I usually sat at home and caught up on work. Now, I work straight through without a skip. The magic week is nothing more than another week to me. It used to be that way long ago. I've really missed something here. Not sure I care.

No comments: