It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-16

Notes:

Today I had to add some settings to a configuration file and rebuild an RPM. Then I needed to Apply that change to a computer and make an image. What freaks me out is how long this took and how much frigging work was involved. I was able to describe that in general terms in two simple sentences and it took me half a day.

i was using a software on my phone called ChompSMS. It worked pretty darn well. Trouble started today after an update. They started taking up half the screen with ads. I reverted to using the default messaging software. It lacks one feature that makes me think they are deliberately leaving it out. The default software does not tell you how many characters you have typed or have left in a message as you type. Handy for things like Twitter and such. Drag.

No comments: