It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-01

Notes:

This morning I had someone ask me how many pages a document had. I looked and said "Seventy pages." I looked again and it had 69 pages. I just automatically round 69 up to 70 without even thinking about it. Scary.

One thing social media (Facebook and Twitter ...) has shown me is how close many of the people I know are to the edge of climbing a tower and throwing rocks at people. In a morbid sort of way, it makes me feel much better about my life.

I'm trying a bunch of new podcasts that I found this weekend. Some of them really suck. That is, they do not appeal to me. I will not go in to names. You have to sift a lit of dirt to find a diamond.

I have the g1 phone. It has a built in keyboard. The new OS for it has a setting to make the whole phone flip from horizontal to versicle. This is mainly for phones that have no keyboard. The default for the G1 is to turn that off and use the keyboard exposure to determine if the phone orients itself. Well, I thought it was cool and turned it on. Now, I'm amazed how often I look at my phone, turn away, look back and the orientation has flipped. OK, it can be annoying.

There was an awesome rainbow at work today. Lance called me from his office to get a picture. I took my phone. I should have taken my camera. The phone would not focus correctly. Pictures sucked.

No comments: