It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-30

New Camera

My parents are going to buy me a new camera. The one I want is another PowerShot from Canon. It takes 12.1 MP pictures and 720p video. I can't wait to get it. They are calling this a birthday present.

This is a wonderful thing for my parent's to do for me. I use cameras one way or another nearly every day. I used my phone today at work tot capture an error message and email it to myself.

The only down side to this camera that I'm looking at that people mention in the forums is poor low light performance. I know. The lens is little bitty. If it has no light amplification, it is not going to take pictures well in low light. All snapshot cameras have trouble with low light.

I've had a Canon PowerShot for years and it has given me excellent service. It takes fantastic pictures (the old one) at 5 megapixel. The only thing I'm going to loose when giving up this camera is the same battery used for all three of my cameras. The new camera is half the size of the old one.

I looked around our house and realized how much stuff was from my parents.

  • Refrigerator.
  • The bed in the master bedroom.
  • The dresser I use.
  • Both couches.
  • The TV in the living room.
  • My laptop.
  • Weed Eater.

That is just what I can think of off the top of my head. My parent's would say "Happy to do it." I know. Still.

No comments: