It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-09

Lunch

Today at lunch I went to McD's for a couple $1 sandwiches with no mayo. I normally grab a canned drink before I go to save money. I get sodas free at work for the time being. Might as well milk it while it is still there. That is one of those things I can picture leaving the scene in these difficult times.

Most of the time I put the unopened can in my back pocket, order food and go eat on the roof of the parking garage. I don't want to walk in to any place that serves food with a soda in plane sight. It is just bad form.

Well, for some reason, I opened the can on the way down the elevator today. I decided "I'll just drink half the can before I get to McD's and put it in my back pocket anyway." Can you tell what is coming? Yes, I ended up walking back to work after lunch with a wet bum.

If it had been any other pocket there would have been damage. My phone, USB key, wallet take up all the other pockets. My keys and some coins shared the picket with the can of Mt Dew. No real damage done.

Yup, I'm counting my blessings.

No comments: