It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-03

Lunch Hour

I didn't even take a full hour. The weather was wonderful outside today at lunch. I didn't know this until I had already walked down stairs waring my jacket. I ended up carrying it. As I got off the bus this morning, the breeze was blowing rather cold. It threw me off.

Today was one of those days I didn't eat. I walked around in the sun and just absorbed the bright warm goodness. Cherry Coke is a Spring kind of drink it turns out.

From my vantage of the seventh floor of a parking garage I noticed how hazy it was this afternoon. Not sure why. The wind was blowing only yesterday. One day of still air is not usually enough to cause that kind of haze. Perhaps there was another reason for it.

I've heard of a piece of software that takes a video and makes a panoramic 360 degree picture out of it. I want to find this and take several shots from the useless places I hang out at lunch. I wander if all you have to do is spin on a heal in a circle to get a good source file for the software to work from.

No comments: