It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-17

How do I get in on this?

U. S. vs China money

The U. S. is telling China to let their currency appreciate while the U. S. dollar depreciates. the Chinese are displeased.. They call that protectionism. That makes me feel a bit better about our current administration. I know consciously that protectionism is not always a good thing. It makes me feel better though. It is an emotional reaction.

What is the big deal? If China keeps their curacy low, Chinese built stuff is cheaper. This makes people want to buy Chinese goods and services. As the difference between Chinese currency and the U. S. currency, is less, the price of Chinese goods and services goes up when a person in the U. S. buys it. This makes it more likely that someone else will come along with a competitively priced product.

No comments: