It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-25

Zombie attack

Someone at work asked "How does it feel tome come to work when it looks like the plague has wipted out half the population?"

I laughed and answered " You half expect Humvees with guys in has-mat suits to wave you through check points."

Oddly enough, the bus was packed with people headed to retail jobs or somewhere with the kids. The bus number '2' does not run on holidays. Who knew.

Where are the zombies? This scene needs zombies. Wait, I feel like a zombie. I have to work on a holiday. I have to get eaten alive by mosquitoes giddy for the meal. I had trouble sending a tweet for swatting at them. I walked in to a spider web earlier. I can't find any bites. God was with me.

I'll play the part and go bite someone's head off. I'm the red headed zombie smiling and happy to be outside and away from work.
"Brains... BRAINS... BRRRRAAAAAAIINNS!" That's it.

No comments: