It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-27

Very Local News

  • NPR had a snippet in one of the podcasts bitching how much the Swine Flu virus has delayed illegal workers from picking tobacco and other crops. They just don't get it.
  • The only thing I have against the BBC at the moment is that they treat tennis like a sport.
  • The MSM is just now getting in to Twitter and Facebook. I hear that Twitter and Facebook are running in to problems in the area of making money. They only sites that are successful on the internet it seems are free sites or sites that are run by Google. think of all the new wonderful ideas that are not making it to the internet because no one can figure out how to make money at them.
  • I ran out of podcasts before lunch today. Drag. I think one of the services went down. ARGH!! I'm going to have to look in to it.
  • I lost a friend's information. I'm sure I lost it due to my own incompetence at keeping track of such things. this friend is going to be difficult to find because everyone I think of to ask for his info is not on speaking terms with him.
  • Bumper sticker "If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?" I like that one.

No comments: