It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-21

Very Local News

  • Wimbledon has a roof now. Bring it on Mother Nature. I hate tennis. If I had perfect vision, I would hate tennis.
  • For the longest time of history, the winners of conflicts wrote the history books. Now, that is changing. Loosers are getting a say in "how and why it happened". This is leading to deterioration of the right to rule if you are a winner. Any one who has won something is now vilified for not surrendering in the first place. It is nuts. Only winners who then completely destroy the losers will survive the scrutiny of people who had nothing to do with the conflict.
  • I thought Twitter had a setting to prevent people from following you unless your OKed it without making your profile private. Couldn't find that setting. I blocked a couple spam bots. May have blocked a couple real people. Not sure you can undo a block. don't care really.
  • I may have to get the extended battery for my g1. It is dying just as walk in the door in the evening.

No comments: