It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-15

Very Local News

  • There is an old blind man and a woman who travels with him on the bus every couple mornings. It looks like he is headed in to the hospital. I would love to know his story for some reason. Maybe not.
  • One of the podcasts yesterday had a watch from Casio that charged itself off sunlight, was water resistant and shock resistant, and it got the time off that system that does it over the airwaves.  It was like $80, but they said there were cheaper versions. Nice.
  • There was an up tick in consumer spending last month. Up from what I do not know. I bought two things I needed for work that totaled $40 last month. That is about it. I just don't have it.
  • Nat got some pictures with the help of Bill (Thanks!!) of Elle's kindergarten graduation. kindergarten graduation kindergarten graduation, Nope. No matter how I say it, it makes no sense.
  • I ran through a list of 'geek' podcasts yesterday. It amazed me how many were windows only. You should not be allowed to call yourself a geek if you are windows only. You are a geek-wannabe. Some said things like "we cover windows and mac." Like that is all there is to the world of computing. Some of these idiots even said things like "There are too many kinds of Linux." That is why Linux doesn't suck.  There is one windows and one mack os. There are dozens of flavors of Linux. Try one. If you don't like it, try another. Start with Ubuntu. IF any one asks me about Linux, I use Ubuntu as the gage.
  • There is some debate about priest celibacy. Some male priest got caught snogging/connoodling on a beach with a woman. he said he did not want to be the 'poster boy' for celibacy in the priesthood. Too bad buddy. You are apparently it. Sex is a bit much to give up for a job.

No comments: