It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-04

Very Local News

  • Chrysler is all in the news as going under. Fiat wants to buy Chrysler. It really looks like this is going to happen. The people who invested in Chrysler are getting royally screwed. I'm glad I have not invested in many companies because they (meaning the Obama administration and Democratic congress) are just going to come along and take them away from me and other inverters and sell them off (again) to the highest bidder. That is a hell of a way to run a capitalists country.
  • 3/4 of diamonds are cut and polished in India.
  • Here is a statistic that scares the hell out of me "50% of what goes down the toilet is bacteria." From The Naked Scientist. If you count the number of cells, bacteria out number human cells by 50 to one. (same show).
  • I'm really getting <cough> sick of all this <cough> pandemic swine flue <cough> bullsh<cough>it. <COUGH!!!> I do not foresee an aporcalypse.
  • Masks do not work to prevent flue. They might help if you have a bug to prevent it from infecting someone else. Maybe. That's about it.
  • I get off the bus this evening and call Nat. She informs me the car won't start. Bill came over with a battery charger. We just made the last payment. It begins.

No comments: