It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-02

Saturday Morning

Elle is hand-sanitiz3er-happy. She can't walk by the bottle without squirting some and smelling it. It smells like alcohol. It worries me. Nat put it in the linen closet. They are watching that Chihuahua movie where they talk and go to Mexico. Crap, but it keeps them off the streets. "Its so corny, its funny." I'm watching 'Fringe' on Hulu. I didn't get up until 14:00 or so. I just didn't want to get out of bed. I was supposed to mow the yard this morning. It looks like it might rain tomorrow and I"ll be out of luck.

Elle giggles a second or so after Nat at exactly the same length and intercity. IT is fascinating to observe.

Work has not so much let off, but has gone back to a reasonable level. I was able to leave work on time Thursday and Friday. It was nice getting out of work while the sun was still up and not knowing exactly where you had to pick up the next day. It was nice not leaving only because you had no more energy and knew if you stayed, you would only set off the alarm after waking up at your desk at 03:00. Hell, I was able to follow up on something like USB boot utilities for goodness sake. This is good for work too. It also happens to be something that I want to do.

I was hoping to get in some real blogging. The kind where I research something and put up something interesting and informative on this space. I'm afraid it will not happen right off the bat.

As it is, I'm ordering a 16G USB thumb drive and a cable that I have needed at work that lets me hook an internal hard drive up via USB and perform different tasks. This cable is $10 and will save me a decade of time messing with drives. It may even let me install an OS on a drive before installing the drive by using images. I'm sure I'll blog how it goes.

No comments: