It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-15

Kizzy passed away

Kizzy was my mom's little dog. She passed some time this last week. Kizzy is survived by Sugar, my mom's other dog. Kizzy was a bit twitchy and a bundle of nerves. She was not much on tricks and not much on personality. She enjoyed playing ball and following Sugar around. Kizzy was 15.

The dog my parents had before Kizzy, with quite a bit of overlap, was named Lacy. Lacy had a great personality.  Not sure what happened to Kizzy on that front.

I'm not in to dogs or cats. I do not feel the need to have a pet. I'm not sure what part of our  existence pets satisfy. I know people who treat dogs like kids. I know people who treat cats like kings. I don't get it.

There was a blurb in the news that people are still spending money on their pets even in these hard times. Some things have been slacked, but over all spending is not down as much as may expect. Pets are people's friends, loved ones. Pets are important to people.

No comments: