It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-14

Foreign Matters, except for Israel

I just listened to a Foreign Matters podcast. normally an anti-Israel liberal fest of the ridiculous. I listen to wake myself up to the way the ignorant half lives.

This podcast was about religion and how important it is to understand it to understand what is going on in the world. It almost sounded like they got it. It must be a ruse to throw me off. They even compared laughing at Christians singing at a camp and praising a drug addict for worshiping Mary Jane. They talked about many thing in the middle east and India. They seemed to get it there for a moment.

Then it hit me. They didn't mention Israel at all. There was a lack of defense or condemnation of a religious state that was not Islamic or Hindu or Christian or whatever.

So, they almost fooled me, but not quite. Still the same anti-Israel liberals.

No comments: