It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-05-18

Doctor's visit

So, I turned forty and had my first r5eal physical in like sixteen years or so. It was a thorough physical. Things looked good from the visit itself. The blood work will come in later this week.  I got an EKG and that looked good too.

We went to the hospital to get a chest x-ray. I'm forty, apparently that is just on the list of things to do. I still have my ever-cough. No swollen nodes or lumps where there are not supposed to be lumps. Pending the blood work, I'd fetch a good price at auction.

At the hospital, Nat and I were the only white people there. Every one else in the place was Hispanic. Even the people behind the counter. I really need to learn Spanish.  It won't be that long before Spanish comes first around here. I've hard Stories about that happening in San Antonio already.

It is such a nice day outside, I'm happy to have had a chance to go out in it. The weather is dry and cool. There is a breeze blowing. Nat got mad at me for stepping outside without telling her at the hospital. I couldn't help myself. There was a bench in the shade that called my name.

I'm so glad I took the whole day off. It was really nice not to be rushed between errands. Did the yard yesterday, though it still looks like crap. Need to weed whack every fifteen minutes to stay ahead of the lawn. The front flower bead needs weeding. Nat swears she is on top of it. Fortunately, I am not supposed to lift anything with my right arm because of the way I bled for the blood work. I'm going to kick back and surf the net.

No comments: