It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-29

Very Local News

  • I just don't have the drive to write today. There are all kinds of great news stories. Not great like good news. Great as in something to talk about.
  • I watched a bunch of John Wane movies today.
  • Watched a bunch of Myth Busters.
  • Went to a couple places for a phone shoulder thing. Found one at Office Depot. That will save my ever aging neck at work. I'm glad we were not out for some serious shopping. The couple places we went were madhouses. I did get to check out an Acer laptop that was a little bitty thing. It was $350 and had some decent numbers. Next year they will be $200. I may end up with one yet. Besides, I want one that will run Linux and that I do not pay the Microsoft tax.
  • My parent's met Elle's dad, Ted for the first time when they came over to pick Elle up this evening.
  • Watched some stupid videos on LiveLeak.
  • Ate Leftovers.
  • My dad made some pens.
  • Played with my father's new anvil. No, I didn't ruin it.
  • The electric company came by today to trim trees. The one behind my parent's garage got quite a buzz. Nat was still feeling bad so I moved the car out from under the tree next to the driveway. Then I moved it back after they were gone.

No comments: