It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-14

Very Local News

2008-11-13

  • QEMU is blowing a gasket at work. When I have a qemu machine open and switch desktops it locks up. I have to hit control-c in the console I started the command in to kill it. If I minimize the qemu machine window before switching desktops, it survives normally. You know, of course, I'm going to forget in a moment of stress and frigging kill the thing. I've looked all over the internet and only come up with a couple of hits and no solutions. I'm lost.
  • Weather is supposed to clear up by the weekend. I need to do some yard work. I heard a high in the sixties this weekend, clear. Nice.
  • We are about to do inventory at work. I picture having to deal with a bunch of people to get control of their boxes. Then having to be a user rights nazi  I'm not in IT to make friends.

No comments: