It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-10

Very Local News

  • I envied the window washers Friday. I did not envy them today. It was raining and windy. They were up there going a hundred miles an hour.
  • This morning's commute was not so bad. I just beat the rain in. I went out of my way to go behind the construction area and ended up waiting at a bus stop about 100 m from my normal one. There  are people at this one.
  • I was so busy today that lunch happened fifteen minutes after I got there. That is a good sign right?
  • Gun purchases have gone through the roof in the U. S. since Obama has taken the lead and now won the election. Can you blame people?
  • I did my first software install at work this morning. It took ages because of all the layers of security. That is a good thing. it need to be difficult to do these things.  It is doable and yet not too easy.
  • I took a load of new backgrounds to work. I tried many. I liked them all. I have no software that changes the background periodically, but I need to find one for Linux.
  • The credit crisis started in Mesopotamia a long ago. Most of the writing of ancient people was receipts and the tracking of debt.

No comments: