It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-05

Very Local News

  • The contacts are far better behaved with the new fluid, even over the long term. It makes the contacts feel like new. It is the hydrogen peroxide stuff.
  • No sound cards in the boxes at work. Humph. I need one for my text reading software. Drat. May have to buy something that will work.
  • I lost my hat while crossing the street this morning. While it was flying off I did not grab for it. I made the decision long ago never to chase anything that is not catastrophically important while crossing the street or while I'm in any perceived danger. After crossing the street, I could see the hat sitting in the middle lane. I refused to go after it because I just can't always see oncoming cars. Crossing the street is one thing, but going aver a hat is something else. I have to cross the street. Hats will come and go.
  • It is beautiful outside. This weekend is supposed to be nice. Fair should  be beautiful. I'm staying home.
  • U. S. Car sales are at their lowest in 25 years.
  • The new machines at work do not have sound cards. I didn't complain when the CD/DVD drives disappeared. I need a frigging sound card for my text to speech stuff to work. Several folks use the USB sound cards. I'm going to have to break down and buy one. It might break me after shipping. I thought long and hard about getting four or five and selling them at work to make my money back.
  • Building and moon
    Moon and building
  • Nat is watching he NCIS on DVD borrowed from the library.

No comments: