It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-10-15

Very Local News

  • I don't like hating a state and everyone in it. I've said that I'm sick of New York and California to the point that I want to trade them to Europe for a more conservative state. This is a bad thing. So, I started listening to a podcast called All Before Five that comes from rural upstate New York. I find myself not hating New York the state so much as just New York the City. Now I need to do the same thing with California because I bet I'd like northern California. It is San Fransisco and L. A. that piss me off.
  • I'm trying that other form of contact solution, the one I spoke of where you have to let your contacts sit for six hours minimum. It is the kind you cannot put in your eye. It is not good for you, and it hurts like fire if you do. I hope to stick to the rules and get very clean contacts out the other end.
  • It rained several times today. I had to take off my boots at work and switch to regular shoes that I keep there. The boots were so bad that I didn't put them on until I got down stairs.
    No shoes in ellevator
  • Teatime. Apples with peanut butter being made, and eaten.
    Teatime pictures Teatime pictures

No comments: